[llvm-dev] Using Google Benchmark Library

Pankaj Kukreja via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 25 11:49:49 PDT 2018

Hi,
I am adding some benchmarks to the test-suite as a part of my GSoC project.
I am planning to use the google benchmark library on some benchmarks. I
would like to know your opinion/suggestion on how I should proceed with
this library and how the design should be(like limiting the number of times
a kernel is executed so that overall runtime of test-suite can be
controlled, multiple inputs sizes,  adding it to small kernels etc.).
I would love to hear any other suggestions that you may have.

Thanks,
Pankaj