[llvm-dev] Fuzz on Dynamically-Linked ELF MIPS

Arthur Barros Lapprand via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 23 18:52:14 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the place I should ask this question, but as it is
related to LLVM I'll post it.

Is it possible to take an arbitrary MIPS ELF binary which is
dynamically-linked and generate it's LLVM-IR in order to either execute it
in an x86_64 machine or fuzz a function from that binary?

This question seems simple but I've had some issues on finding useful tools
that could solve this problem. I've managed to emulate part of that binary
but dependency hell is haunting me.

Any help is appreciated. I apologize in advance if this isn't the place to
ask this question.

Best regards,
A. Lapprand