[llvm-dev] opt dot-cfg source code

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 19 20:05:35 PDT 2018

Hi

I am using the opt tool in llvm to help me generate the cfg from the llvm
bitcode. Something like below

        Node0x9453f70:s0 -> Node0x94545e0;
        Node0x9453f70:s1 -> Node0x9454630;

First, I would like to know what does the address mean? 0x9453f70. Is it
randomly generated or some specific meaning.

Second, what does s0 and s1 mean..why the same address may have two node.

Third, which is the most important to me. Are there any methods that I can
get the source line information. Here I can only draw a graph based on LLVM
IR level. Can we get the source line information? Any option or do I have
to write a specific LLVM Pass. Many Thanks

Regards
Muhui