[llvm-dev] 6.0.1 Release: Try to get your merge requests in by Friday

Tom Stellard via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 16 14:12:34 PDT 2018

Hi,

The merge request deadline for 6.0.1 is scheduled for Friday, May
18, with the -rc2 release schedule for May 25.  If you have patches you
want merged please submit your requests by Friday, this will make it easier
for us to get code owner approval and merge the patches.

As always, I will continue to accept new merge requests right up until -rc2,
but I may have to say no to last minute requests if they would end up delaying the
release, so get your requests in as early as possible.

Thanks,
Tom