[llvm-dev] clang dwarf

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 16 00:58:56 PDT 2018

Hi

I am building the llvm IR to generate the control flow graph. I am using
autotools(configure, make) to compile my whole program. I use the
-save-temps option to save the llvm IR. Now I would like to generate a
control flow graph on binary level. I may need the dwarf information to
know the mapping between source code and binary code. Besides, I may also
need to know the relationship between llvm IR and the source code. Thus, I
can translate the control flow graph that I extracted with a pass on LLVM
IR to a binary level control flow graph.

Does anyone has some suggestions or comments? Many Thanks

Regards
Muhui