[llvm-dev] LLVM Backend!

Dean Michael Berris via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 14 23:54:18 PDT 2018

Adding back the mailing list.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 4:48 PM mohamed messelka <m14m at live.fr> wrote:

> Hello  Dean,

> Thank you for your replay,

> Im working on LLVM Backend, and I want a community to exchange the
experience and solve the problems when creating Backend with LLVM, I just
want to know if there exist an email list fo LLVM Backend.

I think this is the mailing list you are looking for.

I still don't understand what you mean by "LLVM Backend" -- do you mean a
specific target, i.e. a proprietary architecture you'd want to generate
code for? In which case you're already subscribed to the right place. If
you mean you're building a front-end that targets LLVM as the backend, and
have questions on how to do that, then I think this is the mailing list
you're looking for.

Cheers

--
Dean