[llvm-dev] LTO query

Steven Wu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 11 08:58:51 PDT 2018

Hi Siddharth

The easiest way to do that is to run from LNT. You can refer to the quick start guide Teresa linked in her previous reply. You just need to pass in the proper --cflags to build test suite with the configuration you want. There are more advanced options like using a cmake cache file, which works as well.

You can also search for LNT jobs on the bots to see how they are configured to run, for example:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-cmake-armv7-lnt <http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-cmake-armv7-lnt>
http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/job/lnt-test-suite-x86_64-O3-flto/2718/consoleFull <http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/job/lnt-test-suite-x86_64-O3-flto/2718/consoleFull>

Steven