[llvm-dev] About LowerEH_RETURN

陳韋任 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 22 04:51:05 PDT 2018

Hi All,

  I am working on LowerEH_RETURN to lower `builtin_eh_return (offset,
handler)`. What I am trying to do is,

      1. compute the new sp with the offset.

      2. store the handler on the memory pointed by the new sp.

      3. update current sp to the new sp.

Below picture illustrates the scenario more clearly.

​
​In LoweEH_RETURN, ​I would like to compute the new sp with (fp + ???? +
offset), and store handler there. The stack area at ???? seems to be used
to store callee-saved register and something else. I don't know how to get
the correct ???? though.

Should I take a look on `FRAME_TO_ARGS_OFFSET` [1], or there is another way
to achieve what I want? Thanks.

[1]
http://llvm.org/doxygen/namespacellvm_1_1ISD.html#a22ea9cec080dd5f4f47ba234c2f59110a228deacdfba1bd2d5a3663b19609f945

​ ​