[llvm-dev] GSoC 2018 - FUNCTION ATTRIBUTE INFERENCE

Praveen Velliengiri via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Mar 17 11:11:44 PDT 2018

Hi Guys!
I'm Praveen Velliengiri, studying third year Msc Data Science at PSG
COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY.
I would like to participate in GSoC 2018 under LLVM Organization. I went
through the GSoC Project ideas page and the LLVM mailing list. I really
liked the *FUNCTION ATTRIBUTE INFERENCE   *project. I'm starting to make
initial studies for the project. I'm new to LLVM i don't know much about
the LLVM design techniques and the culture of the community. Would you
please share some of your insights about where to start this project and
with LLVM Community. I would highly appreciate any comments/help which
helps me to make initial work for the project.

Whether can I also write proposal for GSoC 2017 non-undertaken projects ?

Thanks a lot for your time and patience :)
Pree