[llvm-dev] LLVM ORC JIT API

Alex Denisov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 14 13:05:56 PDT 2018

Unfortunately, I did not use ORC JIT’s C API, so at this point it would be helpful if you could compose an example that reproduces the problem.
Could you extract the example from your code and give a link to it? gist/pastebin/whatever else would be sufficient.
Also, which OS and which version of LLVM do you use?