[llvm-dev] TI 59 backend

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 14 12:05:01 PDT 2018

Hello Bruce and Eli,

Yes, you are definitely right: indirect access to registers is possible through IND XX instruction. So, no worry on that side.

My concern is about STO instruction description in TI59InstrInfo.td file. It looks impossible to me to categorize this instruction as a "classical" N-bytes long instruction (as N fully depends on the value you want to store). Could it be a show stopper to implement a backend ?

BR
Philippe