[llvm-dev] [SelectionDAG] DbgValue nodes aren't transferred

Se Jong Oh via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 13 12:45:37 PDT 2018

Thanks for help! I think that sign extension is not involved here. PromoteIntegerResult is called since i32 is not a legal type in my target and the legalizer promotes operations with i32 result type to i64 operations. I think that SetPromotedInteger seems to be a common place for all promotions like SetExpandedInteger.

Jonas, I would appreciate it if you can guide me about whether my understanding is correct or not.

Thanks,
Sejong