[llvm-dev] New LLD performance builder

Galina Kistanova via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 12 11:58:07 PDT 2018

Disabling swap and having a single CPU in the shield group didn't change
much, besides cpu-migrations and context-switches, which now are 0
obviously.
That clustering remains the same. It is also stable to the number of runs
(I have changed the test to run 20 times in the middle of that range on the
right).

http://lnt.llvm.org/db_default/v4/link/graph?highlight_run=426&plot.9=1.9.6

Unless somebody has a good idea what else we should try, it seems we have
it as good as it could be with the current approach.

Thanks

Galina