[llvm-dev] Implement a single updater class for Dominators

kamlesh kumar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 11 11:09:08 PDT 2018

Hi Devs,
I am Kamlesh Kumar,CS undergraduate at NIT Manipur,India. I have been
programming in C/C++ for more than  3 year.
I have gone through various LLVM Core libraries and it's tool as well
implemented it in my project .I am well aware of core concepts related to
LLVM and it's code base, I have read three books available at Safari Online
Books
1. LLVM - Essentials
2. LLVM - Cookbook
3. Getting-Started-With Core Libraries of LLVM

I have done summer Internship at IIT Hyderabad(under supervision of
Ramakrishna Upadrasta)[1], where I have made extensive use of LLVM API and
benchmarked it with Spec CPU2006 .
My LLVM Project had selected for 'Lightening talk and Poster Presentation'
at LLVM Dev Meeting Oct 2017 USA [2].

I think above mentioned details are sufficient to represent my competence.
I am interested in taking forward this project 'Implement a Single Updater
Class for Dominators' . Any suggestions regarding the project is welcomed.

Regards
Kamlesh Kumar

[1] https://llvm.org/devmtg/2017-10/#lightning10
[2] https://www.iith.ac.in/~ramakrishna/