[llvm-dev] Build LLVM on RedHat 7

Tilmann Scheller via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 8 00:33:38 PST 2018

Hi Jean,

Red Hat provides the LLVM Toolset for RHEL which includes LLVM, Clang
and LLDB packages (currently shipping the 4.0.1 release), if you have
a RHEL 7 subscription you can install the software collection with the
instructions in [1] and [2].

In case you are on CentOS 7 you can still use the LLVM Toolset as
packages for CentOS 7 exist as well. You basically need to follow the
instructions at [3] to enable the software collections and then you
should be able to get things working with the instructions in [2] as
well.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Tilmann