[llvm-dev] I have a question about 2018 European LLVM Developers' Meeting - Bristol

Gloria via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 7 06:52:45 PST 2018

Hi,

Nice to e-meet you. This is Gloria, a former event organizer.

Are you in charge of organizing 2018 European LLVM Developers' Meeting -
Bristol? I heard of your event but I'm not sure if you are the right person to
speak with. I am an event consultant at Whova, a company started by former
researchers in UCSD. We provide **a mobile event app** to help organizers
create successful events.

Several thousands of organizers said that the mobile event app helped **save
time and boost attendee engagement**. Here’s how it can help make your life a
lot easier:

  * It **removes the hassle** (and cost) of printing agendas, directions, and even presentations.
  * It provides a **faster, more preferred** way for last minute changes.
  * Your attendees will have **an amazing networking experience** that will keep them coming back next year.
  * **Your sponsors love** the additional ad opportunities in the app.

What if I said I could do everything above **in just 1 day**? Well, I can.
Email me back to let me know if you’re interested in seeing how this can be
done. I can explain more on the phone.

Would you like to see how this works? Check it out here:

[https://eventsolution.us/mobile-event-app/](https://eventsolution.us/email/cl
ick/d3f960d713d4e5ac0fc2f56ef5592c58/e83c82f0b2ec4ee93077211e62e0487e/)

If you are not the appropriate person to contact, who do you recommend I talk
to?

Best regards,

Gloria Park

Whova, Inc.

6540 Lusk Blvd,

San Diego, California, USA 92121

Phone: +1-855-978-6578

![](https://eventsolution.us/email/open/d3f960d713d4e5ac0fc2f56ef5592c58/)

If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these email,  unsubscribe here  by clicking: <http://email.eventsolution.us/u/eJwtzkFuwyAQQNHThF3RDDCAFyxStb1GhZmZFAnbVez4_E2kbv_i6XOZY4ozGFlqH9-dC3udInBCz0GoNtDmlKIo0eQaZfNTBDHmNDnhliRWTKCaObdE8ywsYHpxgBk8JAzkAlm0-In5HWFy8PXhMaVLADllPfZtPI6-rfax_z-0uvzWfltfM071aatggOwzko-aHTIRgXoENPcyxrm8sZxPcPT92O0r2O1-M0e5uOsfyJpCtA>