[llvm-dev] Instruction boundaries

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 25 20:31:05 PDT 2018

Hi paulr

Thanks for your reply. Though DWARF info give me the code address ranges,
there might be inline data. If so, how to handle this case?

As for the dwarf line table. Sometimes, the source line might be zero. Do
you know why? If all instructions should be describe in the line table, I
think analyzing Dwarf line table is enough to get all the instructions
addresses. Do you agree?

I would also cc my supervisor for the discussion.

Regards
Muhui

<paul.robinson at sony.com>于2018年6月26日 周二上午2:38写道: