[llvm-dev] How to include a opt pass in clang driver

Soham Sinha via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 25 14:03:41 PDT 2018

Hi Eli,

I have tried that:

static void registerMyPass(const PassManagerBuilder &,
                                llvm::legacy::PassManagerBase &PM) {
       PM.add(new MyPass());
}

static RegisterStandardPasses
    RegisterMyPass(PassManagerBuilder::EP_OptimizerLast,
                          registerMyPass);

It still couldn't find my pass.

Regards,
Soham Sinha
PhD Student, Department of Computer Science
Boston University