[llvm-dev] [RFC] RISC-V backend

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 21 06:57:04 PDT 2018

On 18 June 2018 at 09:58, Ofer Shinaar via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Nice to meet you, my name is Ofer Shinaar, am going to part of a team
> leading “tool chain” change using llvm/gcc for risc-v.
>
> On the “work target” there can be few things that we might want to add to
> the llvm and share with the community.
>

> I read (and still reading) your work over llvm for risc-v.
>

> I did notice the following:
>
> do let me know if you'd like to be CCed in or added as a reviewer to future
> patches
>

> Can you add me please ?

Hi Ofer and welcome!

You can do this by adding a new 'Herald' rule on Phabricator.

Go to https://reviews.llvm.org/herald/create/, click "Differential
Revisions" and on the next page "Personal". On the next page:
* Rule name: [whatever you want]
* When [all of] these conditions are met:
  * [Affected files] [contains] [RISCV]
* Take these actions [every time] this rule matches:
  * [Add me as a subscriber]

This _should_ add you as a subscriber for any patch posted for review
that touches a file containing RISCV in the path.

Best,

Alex