[llvm-dev] Using lnt to run SPEC tests: possible or not?

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 20 13:46:53 PDT 2018

If you don't want to submit the results to an LNT server you can also just run the test-suite directly without going through LNT.

You should be able to do something like:
cmake -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/path/to/my/clang -DTEST_SUITE_SPECXXX_ROOT -DTEST_SUITE_SUBDIRS=External/SPECXXX -GNinja /path/to/test-suite
# NOte: use ccmake or cmake -L to see a list of variables you can tweak.
ninja
llvm-lit

to build and run SPEC via the test-suite infrastructure.

- Matthias