[llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] LLVM-C

Isaac Hier via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 6 04:43:13 PDT 2018

Why are you passing a zero sized array? Pass a pointer and perhaps a length
argument instead. My understanding is that VLAs are not the equivalent of a
Java array or a Go slice. There is no way to determine the length at
runtime. The type of the array is determined by its size. IIRC, C99 VLAs
use alloca and pointers to implement the same functionality.