[llvm-dev] AnalysisGroup Pass Help

Juan Ceasar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 4 09:12:51 PDT 2018

Afternoon,

I was hoping to try and find some more resources and help on organizing some custom passes into Analysis Groups.  I tried, but I prefer to not use the AliasAnalysis interface and tried to create my own but got some strange errors from the macro.  All of these seem to center on the initialization of the passes.  I didn’t see any good substantial code examples in the codebase, I didn’t even note the use of the macros so I was reaching out to find some more resources, examples or whatever else folks might be able to share,

Thanks in advance!