[llvm-dev] debug_rnglists status

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 13 09:18:41 PDT 2018

Note that debug_addr support is already present for pre-DWARFv5
fission/split-dwarf support. I imagine the thing to do for DWARFv5 support
is to generalize this for non-split-DWARF cases, etc.

Happy to help, code review, etc. This stuff as I've dabbled a fair bit with
the original split DWARF support over the years. (though echristo
originally implemented most of it)