[llvm-dev] Should Verifier be an analysis?

Chijun Sima via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 12 10:43:23 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am wondering whether it is feasible to preserve the DominatorTree
which is recalculated in the Verifier by making Verifier into an
analysis. This recalculation actually consumes an approximately 7% of
the time used by the whole DominatorTree related calculations when
optimizing SQLite with opt -O3.

Best,
Chijun Sima