[llvm-dev] Adding a new target to 'llvm-lld'

ORiordan, Martin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 29 04:07:05 PST 2018

Thanks Peter,

Fortunately I am only interested in ELF so COFF won't be important to me.  I really appreciate your guidance, and offer of assistance with questions I may have.  I don't think that I will be able to start work on this for another couple of weeks, and this means that I will be using the v6.0.0 release (I don't track head).

All the best,

	MartinO