[llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] Trying out lld to link windows binaries (using msvc as a compiler)

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 25 09:52:33 PST 2018

Actually I already have a theory that even though you are adding the
section to the section table, you might not be adding a *symbol* for the
section to the symbol table.  So the existing symbols (which reference
sections by index) will all be wrong because you've inserted a new
section.  Still though, obj2yaml would expose that.