[llvm-dev] [job] LLVM compiler engineer job opportunity at QuarksLab

serge guelton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 19 11:07:24 PST 2018

Dear compiler enthousiasts,

the Epona[0] compiler team from Quarkslab is looking for a compiler enthusiast to work
on LLVM bitcode obfuscation.

The full job description is available here:

    https://quarkslab.com/#epona-engineer

It's a job that requires creativity to design new code obfuscation,
compiler skills to integrate them in our LLVM based compiler, tenacity
to have everything run on all supported platforms and architectures
(read Linux, Windows, Android, iOS, OSX with different arch variant).
And a seed of crazyness when you need to debug that :-)

For a more technical view of our work, have a look to:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d72Snpxx4Co

Or read:

    https://blog.quarkslab.com/tag/obfuscation.html

[0] https://epona.quarkslab.com/