[llvm-dev] Exception handling support for a target

Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 19 07:00:36 PST 2018

On 1/15/2018 6:49 AM, 陳韋任 via llvm-dev wrote:
> - EH_RETURN:
>
>    I see some targets define their own EH_RETURN SDNode, others don't.
> What is EH_RETURN, and under what circumstances I should define my own
> EH_RETURN SDNode?

This corresponds to a GCC intrinsic used in their unwind routines. It's
not really known for its exemplary documentation, so you may need to
read GCC's sources to see what they are doing with it.
Unless you plan to compile GCC's unwind library, you don't really need
to worry about it.

-Krzysztof

hosted by The Linux Foundation