[llvm-dev] Pre-built binaries unavailable?

Hans Wennborg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 10 08:26:13 PST 2018

Strange. Some of the files work for me, and some get the error message
you showed.

Looking at the server response headers, some of my requests were cache
hits on the CDN, and some were not, so it appears the origin server is
not dead.

Anton or Tanya, apparently the First Byte Timeout is something that
can be configured in Fastly (Origins, Hosts, Advanced Options).
Perhaps it needs to be increased to work with large files?

Thanks,
Hans