[llvm-dev] Options for custom CCState, CCAssignFn, and GlobalISel

Simon Dardis via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 9 01:41:02 PST 2018

Getting the original Type information would be ideal for Mips. The Original*
vectors that deal with vector types were to deal with vector arguments/returns
on MIPS. The particular quirk there was that vector arguments always go
through the integer register set, even if that vector is a legal type.

I haven't had the bandwidth to track development in that area of GlobalISel.

Thanks.
Simon