[llvm-dev] Relationship between clang, opt and llc

toddy wang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 5 20:13:07 PST 2018

[twang15 at c92 temp]$ time clang++ -v -O3 LULESH.cc
clang version 5.0.1 (https://github.com/flang-compiler/clang.git
64043d5cec9fb02d1b0fd80c9f2c4e9e4f09cf8f) (
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/llvm.git
1368f4044e62cad4316da638d919a93fd3ac3fe6)
Target: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
..

real 2m21.979s
user 2m21.842s