[llvm-dev] Inspecting 'Triple' from arbitrary source files

Martin J. O'Riordan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 1 09:00:07 PST 2018

Thanks Tim,

Sometimes my hacks last longer than I want as it isn't always apparent how I can implement it properly.  At the moment I am looking at changes I need to 'MachineBasicBlock::ReplaceUsesOfBlockWith'.  It is most likely that I need to handle the issue in a different way, but the change I need works here for my target for the time being, but breaks X86 which I also build for (single clang, multiple targets).

But eventually I retire these hacks as the correct solution becomes apparent, I personally hate messing around with the target-independent code for a target-specific purpose as it breaks the abstractions.

All the best and thanks again,

	MartinO