[llvm-dev] CallSiteSplitting and musttail calls

Florian Hahn via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 28 02:06:07 PST 2018

Hi,

On 27/02/2018 16:32, Daniel Berlin via llvm-dev wrote:
> I think you realized this now, but to be clear:
> More likely, you've found some bugs.
> Unfortunately, not all of these utilities have good unit tests (though
> they should!).
>
> This would not be the first set of bugs people have found wrt to very
> start/end of blocks, or bb == predbb issues.

Coincidentally I stumbled over a similar issue with bb == predbb in
DuplicateInstructionsInSplitBetween too and put up a patch trying to fix
it https://reviews.llvm.org/D43822

> On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 12:58 PM, Fedor Indutny via llvm-dev
>
>     Update:
>
>     I was able to make progress on it today ( See
>     https://reviews.llvm.org/D43729 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D43729> ).
>     Apparently my problems were:

Great, thanks for putting up a patch for that. It made good progress
already and I left a few more comments directly over there.

Cheers,
Florian