[llvm-dev] [GSOC 2018] Project covering LLVM and GPU

proyecthd . via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 15 05:07:34 PST 2018

All,

This year I am very interested in participating in the Google Summer of
Code with a LLVM project. The main reason is that I am starting a
Bachelor's Thesis about compilers that will target directly LLVM. (Note
that I would like to continue beyond Bachelor)

The project that me and my advisor have chosen is about compiler
optimizations for GPGPU. Although I have seen some proposals for the GSOC
of this year I haven't found anything that belongs to this scope. For that
reason, I would like to ask if someone is interesting in mentoring a
project of this characteristics, that although it would be simple for the
GSOC in order to get more familiar with LLVM, I expect to keep working
seriously on LLVM in the future and I think that an initial GSOC proposal
could help me to warm up.

Best regards,
Alfonso.