[llvm-dev] Test for ISD::FP_ROUND_INREG?

Kevin P. Neal via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 13 08:02:14 PST 2018

Do we have a test that exercises ISD::FP_ROUND_INREG in
SelectionDAGLegalize::ExpandNode()?

I ask because I'm working on code that reuses that block in the switch
and I'm trying to write a test. But I'm having trouble and would like to
see what a working test for the existing code looks like. A quick grep of
the tree doesn't show anything.

Ideas?
"Oh, I've heard that paradox a couple of times, but there's something
about a cat dying and I hate to think of such things."
  - Dr. Donald Knuth speaking of Schrodinger's cat, December 8, 1999, MIT