[llvm-dev] Developing a pass for the backend

Pedro Lopes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 13 04:41:09 PST 2018

Hello,

Unfortunately, I think it does not help.

I need a complete mapping from IR (class Instruction) to MachineInstr
(?). I need to know, for a specific IR instruction, which assembly
instructions are generated.
I think that post doesn't go that far as I believe MachineInstr have
no connection to the SelectionDAG.

Tiago