[llvm-dev] PHI nodes for atomic variables

Qiuping Yi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 8 12:13:07 PST 2018

Thanks for your explanation.

Do you mean that LLVM will not maintain the def-use chain for atomic
variables?
So it is impossible to directly catch the fact that the load of x at the
statement 'data1 = x; ' dependents on data4 (because of the statement
x=data4 )?
If I want to get such information, may be the only solution is to traverse
all the predecessors of the statement 'data1 = x;'.

Best regards,

Qiuping Yi
Institute Of Software
Chinese Academy of Sciences