[llvm-dev] [Instrumentation] Basic Block in function 'main' does not have terminator!

Zhang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 28 16:59:09 PST 2018

First, you can't just call std::exit like that, you need to mangle its name first. Google "C++ name mangling"

wrt the second part, can you try to print out the function after your transform? I'm slightly lost in your code. ``blkBuilder.CreateCall `` does need a following-up terminator, however since you mentioned you added it and still had no luck, again, I suggest you print out the IR after your transform

Zhang