[llvm-dev] [llvm-pdbutil] : merge not working properly

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Dec 23 17:01:32 PST 2018

The merge feature was implemented primarily for testing but was never
really productionized, so your guess about what the underlying problem is
sounds correct to me. We could probably hide the subcommand so users don’t
accidentally use it, or if someone wants to properly implement the missing
features, that would be even better