[llvm-dev] LLVM Backend for a platform with no (normal) stack

JD Jones via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 13 12:52:55 PST 2018

Dear Sir or Ma'am;

I have found a wealth of help and information on writing an LLVM backend.
And, my platform has no stack.

Can you point me to any information that would specifically address creating
a backend for this kind of platform?

In previous wanderings, I thought I ran across a phrase "platforms with no
stack such as FPGAs", but I can't find that mention, now.

More thanks than I can type,

JD Jones

Software Engineer

--
This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain Paragon
Research Corporation (PRC) confidential or privileged information.  Use or