[llvm-dev] Using LLD to link against third-party libraries? How?

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 11 12:01:40 PST 2018

I already mentioned what flag I tried.  It's in the first email in this thread.  And I want to link against Boost.System and the Jinja2Cpp library (the latter's documentation can be found here: https://github.com/flexferrum/Jinja2Cpp .  And I also have some GUI applications using FLTK as well that I want to try to build using LLVM as well, so I'll have to know how to link against FLFK's libraries too.
[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/1494258?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/flexferrum/Jinja2Cpp>

GitHub - flexferrum/Jinja2Cpp: Jinja2 C++ (and for C++) almost full-conformance template engine implementation<https://github.com/flexferrum/Jinja2Cpp>
Join GitHub today. GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
github.com