[llvm-dev] Testing compiler reliability using Csmith

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 7 11:19:47 PST 2018

There's also a couple other active fuzzing efforts running concurrently:

  * OSSFuzz is continuously running a set of codegen and individual pass
    fuzzers.  A bit more information can be found here:
    http://llvm.org/docs/FuzzingLLVM.html#continuously-running-and-finding-bugs
  * We (Azul Systems) have a continuously running Java fuzzer which
    exercises LLVM through our Falcon compiler, and regularly finds
    regressions and occasional deep long lurking issues.  We don't have
    a public bug tracker for this, but a sizable portion of our upstream
    bug fixing activity is driven by the output of this tool.

Philip