[llvm-dev] Where's the optimiser gone? (part 5.a): missed tail calls, and more...

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 4 17:32:23 PST 2018

Fwiw, getting a bugzilla account is pretty annoying and is a definite
hurdle in getting people to file bug reports.

Even though I don’t work on the optimizer, I would probably file all of
these bugs on behalf of Stefan just because that’s the kind of guy i am,
but then I remember the antagonistic and condescending tone of all the
emails and change my mind.