[llvm-dev] Can I control HSA config generated by AMDGPU backend?

Changdao Dong via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 31 12:14:36 PDT 2018

I am using llvm clang to offline compile my opencl code into assembly. My
target is amdgpu--amdhsa. The assembly file generated by clang has config
of "enable_sgpr_dispatch_ptr = 1". Can I do something to turn that off in
the generated assembly file? Also, it seems that the order of kernel
arguments is in the reverse order of AMDCL2 convention. i.e. user argument
is placed at the first place while hidden arguments like
"HiddenGlobalOffsetX" are placed after user arguments. Can I change the
order of the arguments so that the first argument will be hidden arguments
before user arguments?

Thanks a lot!

--
DONG, Changdao