[llvm-dev] Execute / Interpret LLVM IR Bitcode

Stefan Gränitz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 28 14:47:52 PDT 2018

Hi James

I wanted to do something like this last year and found llvm-dbas, a hack
of the LLVM assembler on GitHub. It simply adds line numbers to LLVM IR.
This way you can do the stepping, but no inspection. I remember people
asking for this from time to time, but never saw a real solution. Would
be interesting though!

https://github.com/thestr4ng3r/llvm-dbas

Cheers
Stefan