[llvm-dev] Fortran and LLVM

Emanuele Del Sozzo via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 21 01:51:43 PDT 2018

Hello John,

if I remember correctly, SPEC 2017 benchmarks should contain a configuration file designed for LLVM. This file relies on Clang and Clang++ for C/C++, while it leverages GFortran with DragonEgg (https://dragonegg.llvm.org/) for Fortran. Said that, you can customize the configuration file if you prefer to use another frontend, like Flang, as someone here suggested.

Best regards

Emanuele Del Sozzo