[llvm-dev] [GreenDragon] Green Dragon to be restarted at 10:30PDT today

Mike Edwards via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 20 11:01:59 PDT 2018

Hi,
As of 11:00PDT we are having some trouble getting Green Dragon to come back
online.  The server is not responding after a remote reboot.  We are
working on getting the server back online.  The next update will be at or
before 12:00PDT.  Thank you for your continued patience.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards