[llvm-dev] M68K codegen target

Roman Lebedev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 16 13:09:06 PDT 2018

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 9:36 PM, Gmail-m4yers via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Hi Anton,
>
> Thanks for the tip. I’ve moved some common code from the patch:
>
> https://reviews.llvm.org/D50784
> https://reviews.llvm.org/D50856
> https://reviews.llvm.org/D50858
>
> but the backend itself is still quite large. Anything more I can do to
> simplify reviewing?
Personal guess - splitting it further, as much as possible.

I.e. first the minimal infrastructure changes, (what you have posted,
possibly there is more)
then the *absolutely* trimmed down, minimal backend,
then start adding more and more *small* pieces.

It would be time consuming but then the actual review could happen.

Roman.