[llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] Failing LIT-based lldb-mi tests

Adrian Prantl via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 10 13:57:18 PDT 2018

> On Aug 10, 2018, at 1:47 PM, Александр Поляков <polyakov.alx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Do you agree that we need to have a timeout in the -wait-for-breakpoint command? It could have default value and can be set with a command argument.

Before we continue to discuss -wait-for-breakpoint; where you actually able to verify my suspicion that that is what is happening on the bots? Fred suggested to me offline today that in synchronous mode, perhaps -exec-* should be waiting for the process to be stopped, which would also sound like a reasonable and less invasive solution to the problem.

-- adrian