[llvm-dev] ClangAST : Requesting Help

Praveen Velliengiri via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 8 10:53:11 PDT 2018

Hello all,
I'm new to compilers and LLVM technologies, I find LLVM and related tools
fascinating. Initially, I started to understand and work on Clang AST. As a
beginner, I find it difficult to understand the docs, source code for clang
AST. Could anyone please guide or help me to get started and work with
clang AST? More specifically I'm looking for the Prerequisites to
understand clang AST, some beginner level open source projects which use
clang AST, some blogs or articles. I would also appreciate if you guys
share your experience in understanding clang and it's related tooling and
about your work-flow, it will be a great help for me :)

In short, "What advice you will give to a student, to understand and work
with Clang and it's related projects"?

Thank you very much